HOW ABOUT ME

 HOW ABOUT ME

Hello guys! My name is Tarisa Adelia Putri, i’m from Faculty teacher training and education science and English education study program.

I’m 18y.o, i like cycling, reading book, watching movies, etc.

i really like spicy food, but I'm not that good at holding it. I like smashed chicken, chicken soup, rawon, seblak. I am the second of three siblings, The first, there is my older brother, and me, and then my young sister.

I have very supportive parents, have good friends, and have a good environment.

I am a student, student in progress for my dreams in the future. Student who still thirst for knowledge, students with big dreams.

I believe to Allah, that all paths and destiny are the best.

I believe that I can, because if we want to be able, we have to try


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Ramadhan tahun ini (RAMADHAN KAREEM)

[RESUME] Alur penggunaan dan pelayanan di Perpustakaan

[RESUME] Mahasiswa Unusa dalam Generasi Aswaja An-Nahdliyah